【Agreement】Newly established 3+1+X Program with VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HO CHI MINH CITY- UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE
NTHU has recently signed 3+1+X Program with VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HO CHI MINH CITY- UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE
- Qualification: Undergraduate students enrolled in the junior year at NTHU or VNUHCM-US are eligible to apply.
- Fields: Only applied to NTHU’s programs as below:
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Power Mechanical Engineering
Department of Physics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Computer Science
Department of Engineering and System Science
College of Life Science
Institute of Analytical and Environmental Sciences (MA only)
- Application: The Application has to be submitted to the host university at least 6 months before the candidate arrives the host university physically.
-Incoming students submit to email@example.com (NTHU)
-Outgoing students submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training: The student must meet the requirements of the both institutions respectively.
- Credit Transfer: The student shall follow the regulations of both institutions regarding the suggested courses to be taken and credit transfer.
- Fees: Pay the tuition at their Home University and shall be exempted from paying tuition at their Host University. The fee of accommodation, insurance, the internet would be charged separately.
- Diploma: Bachelor Degree received from the home university. MA Degree will be awarded by the university where you completed the Master study.
- Duration of Studies:
- 「3+1」Program: Study at the home university for the first three years and study the 4th year (senior year) at the host university.
- 「+X」Program: MA Degree study at NTHU or VNUHCM-US
- Thesis: The student must meet the requirements of the institution (MA Degree student only)
(1) Academic Performance: 3.5 GPA
(2) Language Proficiency：TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
(3) School Website：https://en.hcmus.edu.vn