"Visiting scholar" refers to scholars invited by departments, collges, or research center at NTHU. The length of stay shall exceed one month (inclusive).
It excludes all types of faculties under the supervision of the Office of Personnel, and all types of students under the supervision of the Office of Academic Affairs.
The ID card serves as a library card for short-term researchers, an access card to department building and facilities rental services, a smartcard for public transport in Taiwan and so forth.
1. Please check the qualification first.
2. Download and fill out the "NTHU Visiting Scholar ID Card Application Form".
3. The application form shall be approved by the departments, colleges, or research centers before submission to our team.
4. Submit the application form to "Division of Global Research Collaboration" and pay the fees at the same time.
5. Our team will inform the applicants after the application is approved and the card is issued.